Saturday, January 21, 2012

Max and Buddy the Bear






At preschool on Tuesday Max was selected to bring Buddy home for a week. Each child in the class gets a turn to bring Buddy the Bear home with them. As parents we need to take photos of some of the adventures Buddy gets to go on and then we include them in a journal we fill out before the week is over. Max was so excited on Tuesday to bring Buddy home. He had dinner with us that night and watched Harry Potter with Max that evening by the fire. The next day they had a little more movie time on Max's portable DVD player. Stay tuned for more adventures with Buddy. I promise we did more than just watch movies this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Buddy, it's me....NANA. Glad to meet you! I know Max is enjoying having you in his home with his mommy & daddy. I'm glad he is also having fun showing you around his world. I wish I could have been there to meet you this week. I hope to see you again soon - bye!

    ReplyDelete