Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Max's First Day at his New Preschool






I was cleared to drop Max off for his first day of Preschool! We enrolled him in a new school closer to home. We also waited until I was 30 weeks along to get him started. I was so excited to be able to take him myself! Max was a little hesitant in the morning but settled in as soon as we arrived to his new class. His teachers said that he did great and that he fit right in with the other students. I could tell he had a great time by how excited he was when I picked him up. I'm so proud of him and this smooth transition. And we're relieved to have him back in school. (I also included a picture Max took of me. He's quite the budding photographer. And it's a rarity that I'm seen upright these days, so I wanted to document it.)

2 comments:

  1. Max looks terrific and so do you!! Thanks for this update and pictures! I love seeing his new school. I can't wait to ask Max more about who his new friends are and what he likes best about his new school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Max is so cute! And yes that is a good pic of you - I can't believe he is only 3 and already knows the "the photographers rule of thirds".

    ReplyDelete