Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!














Max and Otto went trick or treating around the neighborhood with Jonathan, Melissa, and Brian. They were troopers considering how much they had to walk, but I think the candy was good motivation. Jonathan brought a chair outside for me to sit in so I could be a part of the fun by passing out candy. I did break the rules and get up for a quick minute so I could get a pic of Max on my phone. Other than that, I followed my "rest" protocol and remained off my feet for the night.

3 comments:

  1. what darn FUN!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing the action even if I have to be a 1000 miles away. Huge Thank You's Sarah for being such a good caretaker of Max's Blogsite!!!! So many of us appreciate it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE after reviewing again and again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're enjoying the pics. There will probably be a major decrease in postings due to my bedrest, but I'll try and get some here and there to keep things going. I just don't want to bore anyone with the pics I can take from my couch!

    ReplyDelete