Friday, April 1, 2011

At the Library






I can't remember if these pictures are from last week or the week before. But they're definitely pre-haircut photos. Max and I have been visiting the Commerce Twp Library on a weekly basis. This week we visited the Milford Library for the first time. Both are great! Typically when we visit the library, Max will spend some time playing with the trains and puzzles while I pick out a few books to check out to take home with us. I also try and find a kid friendly DVD to rent for our Friday night movie nights. Last Friday we started "The Land Before Time". Unfortunately, the parents are killed early in the movie and this was very difficult for Max (and for us to explain). Needless to say, I'm going to have to stick to the kids films I've seen. So many of them involve killing off the parents...what's up with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment