Monday, October 12, 2009

Back at Yates for More Doughnuts







It was pretty chilly at the cider mill last night but we decided to go anyway since Jonathan and I hadn't had our weekly doughnut quotient yet. I haven't posted anything recently because Max and I have been sick with a cold since last week and we're hiding out at home trying to recover. Max doesn't seem too bothered by being sick which is a relief. He only seems bothered when I try and wipe his nose. So, I've been spending my time trying to get to the snot before he wipes it all over the rest of his face. Good times.

2 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear bout the cold for you and Maxwell. ....love the pix though! Re: your comments-snot all over the face...welcome to baby-hood! We just love you! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you believe he's almost a year old!!!!! Sheesh! how did that happen???

    ReplyDelete